is important to remember the following before attempting to do a job:
1. Do not attempt to carry out a job unless you can comfortably finish
what you start.
2. Just because something has worked well for us, it doesn't always
mean that will work for other people.
3. if you don't feel you can do the job, don't start it.
4. Please remember that you should always put safety first.
5. Never start the car in an enclosed space, as the fumes are highly
6. Keep clear of moving parts under the bonnet once the engine is
running. While it might be tempting to stick your fingers in fan, its
generally not a good idea.
7. If jacking up the car remember its important to ensure you block
the car up, either with axles stands or blocks of wood if you are
attempting to carry out a job where you need to go under the car.